What is Compass Concierge?
"I keep hearing about Concierge, but what exactly is it?!"
Exclusive to Compass, our Concierge program helps you easily prepare your home for sale by fronting the cost of home improvement services, so you can sell it faster and for more money. Whether you’re facing basic wear-and-tear or your home requires more significant upgrades, Concierge has the power to transform a property — and the price it can claim.
Just take a look at some of our incredible results in a few of the kitchens in our HGG listings below!
-The kitchen in this Houston home had great bones. Plenty of cabinet and counter space, a big beautiful island, and a big window letting in lots of light. The whole home was updated, but the transformation of the kitchen was particularly stunning.
-Next up is this kitchen in The Woodlands. Concierge updates included fresh paint throughout the house, new countertops and backsplash, and painted kitchen cabinets. Our favorite feature is the beautiful new quartz countertop that replaced the tile counters.
-Last up on the blog today is one of our most recent Concierge listings. This charming kitchen in Magnolia received fresh paint, new flooring, granite countertops, hardware, and appliances. Don’t you love the herringbone subway tile in this example too? Just gorgeous.
So let’s recap. Why should you use Compass Concierge when preparing to list your home?
1. Maximize the value of your home. Easily increase the market value of your home and sell for a higher price.
2. Show your home in its best light. From painting to flooring, Concierge services can help your home look its best before hitting the market.
3. Sell your home faster. Concierge helps you attract more buyers so that you can sell your home quickly.
4. No upfront costs or interest. Funds will be advanced to you for home improvement services. When your home sells, you’ll pay the costs of services rendered and nothing more.
5. Compass Concierge is hassle free. From assessing which updates will increase your home’s value the most, to recommending the best vendors for the job, you’ll have our complete guidance and assurance at every step.
And how exactly does it work?
First, we'll work together to determine which services can increase your home's value the most, and set an estimated budget for the work. From there, we will be by your side throughout the Concierge process so that you can make the most out of your sale. After determining which services will bring the most value to your home, we will work with you to select the best vendors for the job. You’ll contract directly with vendors without paying out-of-pocket costs. Once your home sells, simply pay back the funds that the program provided—and nothing more. Concierge services include flooring, cosmetic repairs, painting, landscaping, decluttering, deep cleaning, staging, and over 100 more home improvement services.
Have more questions or want to start the Concierge process for your home?! Contact us!